Stella graduated from New York University in 2006 with a BFA in video art and illustration. Stella then joined the fashion world as a handbag designer and spent the next 4 years working and traveling around the world for product design and development, sourcing, and manufacturing. It was during these travels and working on-site spanning from China, Japan, to Italy and New York that Stella had the fortuned to become personal friends with various manufacturers, suppliers, designers, and other entrepreneurs of like spirit.
Upon her return to NYC in 2010, she dedicated herself fully to global fashion houses like BCBG Max Azria, Coach, Rag & Bone, and Kate Spade. In may 2015 she went solo and decided to offer fashion consulting services through her creative studio ModaRévisé® LLC to startup labels around the world.
1. Award of Excellence for Jean Care facial mask packaging design, and featured on Communication Arts Illustration Annual 58th Edition, the May/June 2017 issue.
2. Received personal letter of recognition from Anna Wintour for Black Iris Clutch design in 2012.
3. Handbag designs featured on Accessories Magazine Fashion Finds between 2010 - 2012.
4. Selected as 1 of 35 emerging brands in Open Space Gallery co-hosted by 101 Handbags Desginer & Swarovski Crystal, 2010.
5. Won first place small leather good design for Brand Magazine as "Gift with Purchase of the Month", Taiwan, 2008.
For fashion branding & product design quotation: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 1.646.580.7679
For commissioned art or collaboration:
In USA: email@example.com, Tel: 1.646.580.7679, member association with Salmagundi Club.
In UK: Danny Murray at ArtVogue Gallery UK,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Tel: 01483 363002
In greater China region including Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong: Monica Yung 永心彤女士 firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +886 0989 565 856,
Founder & CEO James Cheng
Founder & CEO: Alex Ngan
Executive Sr. Manager: Joanne Chang
* Reference contact available upon request *