Stella graduated from New York University in 2006 with a BFA in video art and illustration. Stella then joined the fashion world as a handbag designer and spent the next 4 years working and traveling around the world for product design and development, sourcing, and manufacturing. It was during these travels and working on-site experiences spanning from China, Japan, to Italy and New York that Stella had the fortuned to become personal friends with various manufacturers, suppliers, designers, and other entrepreneurs of independent fashion labels.
Upon her return in 2010, she dedicated herself fully to global fashion houses like Kate Spade, Coach, BCBG Max Azria, and Rag & Bone. In may 2015 she went solo and decided to offer fashion consulting services through her creative studio ModaRévisé® LLC to startup labels around the world.
1. Jean Care facial mask packaging design has won and is selected to be featured on Illustration Annual 58, the May/June 2017 issue of Communication Arts.
2. Received personal letter of recognition from Anna Wintour for Black Iris Clutch design in 2012.
3. Handbag designs featured on Accessories Magazine Fashion Finds between 2010 - 2012.
4. Selected as 1 of 35 emerging brands in Open Space Gallery co-hosted by 101 Handbags Desginer & Swarovski Crystal, 2010.
5. Won first place small leather good design for Brand Magazine as "Gift with Purchase of the Month", Taiwan, 2008.
Salmagundi Club, Accepted as A Junior Member, Oct 26 2016
Cadlum Artem Group Exhibition, Dacia Gallery, July 22 2016
Artistic Independence, Las Laguna Gallery, April 7 -30 2016
. It’s a Cutout World Series, EV8 Group Show, EMOA Space Gallery, NY March 2014
Soul Stealer, concept illustrator for award winning short film directed by Shawn Spitler, Canada International Film Festival, 2014.
3. Cheers, Jordan’s Winery 40th Anniversary 4 on 4 Art Competition, Second Place, 2012.
Restaurant and Hospitality English Manuel Vol. 1- 3, Illustrations, published by Dr. Pearl Lin of School of Hotel and Management, Taiwan, 2008 - 2009.
Fashion Illustrations for Venice Ltd., published on Brand Magazine, Taiwan, 2008.
Jump, Solo Video Installation, Rosenberg Gallery, NY 2006.
100 Wishes, Children’s Illustrated Story, published by cancer survivor Regan Liu, Taiwan, 2004.
For fashion branding & product design quotation: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 1.646.580.7679
For commissioned art or collaboration:
In USA: email@example.com, Tel: 1.646.580.7679, in association with Salmagundi Club.
In UK: Danny Murray at ArtVogue Gallery UK,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Tel: 01483 363002
In greater China region including Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong: Monica Yung 永心彤女士 firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +886 0989 565 856,
Founder & CEO James Cheng
Founder & CEO: Alex Ngan
Executive Sr. Manager: Joanne Chang
* Reference contact available upon request *