Stella K. Chang
As founder and Creative Director, Stella is the driving force behind ModaRévise with over a decade of industry experience designing for global fashion houses such as BCBG Max Azria, Coach, Kate Spade, and Rag & Bone, among others. Beyond product design and development, nevertheless, her expertise also spans sourcing and manufacturing.
Stella is relentless in her commitment to balancing design innovation with client branding and the utmost manufacturing and pricing feasibility, ensuring ModaRévise clients receive products that are designed to impress, are 100% on-brand, and are designed with built-in sell-through value.
Raised between Canada, the United States, and Taiwan, and with a passion for global travel, Stella is a true citizen of the world. She holds a Bachelors of Fine Arts from New York University and is also a practicing fine artist.
Design Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 1.646.580.7679
Sales Inquiry: email@example.com, Tel 1.917.855.5734
Awards & Recognition
1. Award of Excellence for Jean Care facial mask packaging design, and featured on Communication Arts Illustration Annual 58th Edition, the May/June 2017 issue.
2. Received personal letter of recognition from Anna Wintour for Black Iris Clutch design in 2012.
3. Handbag designs featured on Accessories Magazine Fashion Finds between 2010 - 2012.
4. Selected as 1 of 35 emerging brands in Open Space Gallery co-hosted by 101 Handbags Desginer & Swarovski Crystal, 2010.
5. Won first place small leather good design for Brand Magazine as "Gift with Purchase of the Month", Taiwan, 2008.